18 Facts About Me
1. Pumpkin ice cream is one of the best flavors of ice cream I’ve ever tried.
2. I rarely remember my dreams.
3. I think hair is a nuisance.
4. I’m rocking purple pants today.
5. Black coffee. Always.
6. Volleyball is my favorite sport to play and watch.
7. Dress for success.
8. I want to learn how to shoot a bow and arrow.
9. Sometimes I wish I could quit school and become a photographer.
10. Dream house – Beach house.
11. I almost majored in economics and marketing.
12. The spicier the food, the better.
13. My eyes are strangely insensitive to light.
14. I don’t realize how short I am until I look at group pictures.
15. I’m a goal-setter. It helps me organize my life.
16. I’ve never found a pair of sunglasses that fit me nicely.
17. I really like airports.
18. My favorite number is 18.
Other random fact – In my Materials and Energy Balances class, there’s a variable called squiggle. It makes class much more enjoyable.